Friday, January 29, 2010

Still Sick

I'm still in a little shock.I just got the news that I will have to go through a minor ear operation due to my bad ear condition.A little advice here,NEVER EVER travel anywhere by airplanes when you're having a bad flu!Nose blockage will eventually causes ear pain and the pressure of being 35k feet high will only makes it worse.Only God knows how painful your ears will be when the pressure gets higher as the airplane descend to a lower level.Apparently,it has the tendency of rupturing your eardrums too.Well,my admission to Sunway Medical Center will be at 8am tomorrow morning and I'm vaguely stressed about it.I've neither been admitted to a hospital nor going through a scary operation.It's a good thing that tomorrow is a public holiday as my family members are around to support me before and after the procedure.And I'm very grateful to have you around sticking by me when I was sick,Sweetie Pie.You're truly the greatest human being I've ever encountered with in my whole 24 years of life,besides my lovely parents.Pray for my strength and health,folks!