Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Back,Babydolls!

Dubai has extremely changed and developed since the last time I went there,and it was only 2 years ago!I bet the Arabians must be damn proud of their tallest building in the world,the mighty Burj Khalifa.But honestly,I can still proudly brag bout our Petronas Twin Towers to any random foreigners all over the continent who literally compares Burj Khalifa to our Twin Towers.Besides,twins means TWO as in DOUBLE,get it?=DBut I was absolutely blown off by the new mall that was attached to the Burj Khalifa.An indoor theme park,an aquarium(similar to our Aquaria),a waterfall,Lafayette Gallery,all of my favourite shopping outlets(I really mean ALL),and a cinema under one hell of a big roof,how cooler can the mall be,right?Emirates Mall and Deira City Centre used to be my favourite Dubai hangout spots,but now its the Dubai Mall,baby!=DOverall,I had a great 1 whole week in Dubai.Thanks to my hilarious bunch of crews I was working with.You guys were such a sport!




                                     

p/s: thank u so much for sending me off and picking me up from the airport,Sweetie Pie=)