Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Smelly Billie


*She sleeps like there's no tomorrow*

Okay,let me introduce you the little cutie above.She's Billie Jean,my cute,smelly little friend.Her favourite activities at home are sleeping and eating.Sometimes,she even chases me around the house,but ONLY because I'm holding food on a plate and she can smell it from hundred yards away.Today she did the darnedest thing a cat could possibly did.She pooped in my car!This evening,I went to pick Ibu up at Sec9 and decided to bring Billie along for an evening drive.She loves car rides.Just right before we reached home,something stinked badly from behind.Ibu thought it was a smell from around the neighborhood.I bet you can definitely guess what happened,right?Well,when we reached home,she shot me her cute guilty look and purred as if she was saying sorry.My car did smell terrible but I could never be angry at that little furry friend of mine=)