Saturday, January 9, 2010

Petrosains Rocks!

Ok,don't you dare to laugh!I know Petrosains has been opened for like 12-13 years,but the idea of visiting it just slipped out of my mind everytime I was in KLCC,not that I wasn't interested in exploring it though.And you folks probably assumed that I'd prefer to circle around Suria KLCC more than taking a peek at a science discovery center.So for a 1st timer at Petrosains,that magnificent innovative place totally blew off my mind!It has fun rides,mind and physical challenging games,breath-taking props and backdrops.I was actually frightened of a stupid rapping T-Rex with the size bigger than my car!I really had fun in there.Did I gain more knowledge by visiting Petrosains?Absolutely not,coz I was too busy playing around with their interactive tools and snapping pictures!Hehe!=D



*Busy being spaceman and spacewoman at the SPACE concourse*


*This is actually the big-headed rapping T-Rex I was scared of*


*Start counting the laps I overtook you,Mr Arres*


*Mirror,mirror on the wall,who's the cutest couple of them all?*


*Arres,as cunning as a sabertooth tiger : Ok,platform man!Let's fire that expensive Petronas oil!*

After our batteries of energy were running low,we hopped to Pavilion and watch the hilarious Old Dogs.That was before we hafta rush back to Uniten for Sweetie Pie's quarter final's match.Congrats Roma!You guys did it to the semis!Sorry I fell asleep in the car while you were playing in the rain,Beavy.You know how rainy days never failed to mellow me down=P