Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sick But Happy

IN ORDER TO BE A DIVINELY GREAT COUPLE,BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO BE GREAT FRIENDS TOO
The above was quoted from my greatest friend ever.
I'm still sick.And i'll be on medical leave tomorrow.It also means that I'll not be going for my Jakarta trip.The doctor diagnosed me with a flu,sore throat and an 'angry' left ear.Lucky me I was dragged by darling Juares Rizal for a visit to the clinic earlier today before my left ear actually popped.It sounded pretty scary though.Despite being sick,I've managed to complete few tasks that had been on hold for quite some time such as trimming my fringe,taking my license-sized picture,and renewing my license,accompanied by Sweetie Pie.Back to the quote above,it made me realized that the greatest bond between two lovers were basically created on friendship.The bond would just grew stronger,tightened by interests and activities that both parties enjoyed doing together.It could be as silly as arm wrestling(like Sweetie Pie and I just did earlier today on the table while waiting for our dinner to arrive),giving hi-fives to each other when both of you did a great job in achieving something(like Sweetie Pie and I did even when we were only talking through the phone),or even making plans of wearing the same color of attire whenever both of you went out on a date.It might sounded corny but trust me,start doing those silly things (that you normally do with your close friends) with your other half.You'll enjoy each other's company better in no time!
p/s: A date with you never failed to make me smile even after you've sent me home=)