Wednesday, January 6, 2010

'WANTS' and 'NEEDS'

IF YOU'RE REALLY HONEST WITH YOURSELF WITH WANT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE,LIFE GIVES IT TO YOU..

And that is what I believe in.Folks,there are things that you want and things that you need in your life.Things that you want are not necessarily the things that you need,and the things that you need are most probably the last things you want.Stay true to yourself,and you'll most likely to get everything you ever dream of having or becoming.
At the moment,I'm in need of going shopping!!It has been months that I've been buying things that I need but not what I want.Not to brag bout this matter,but it seemed that everytime I found something delightful to buy,my loved ones ended up buying it for me.For instance,my classic Versace handbag and Louis Vuitton sunnies from my parents,my super-white Fossil watch from darling Juares,and perfumes from almost everybody.They left me nothing to buy on my own,only my necessities!I'm sorry if it sounded like I wasn't being grateful,but this is what I'm gonna get,the disease of craving to shop out of nowhere!But I still love you guys so much=D..Dubai trip is around the corner,and nobody,I really mean NOBODY,can stop me from unleashing my crave there.



*Here is an example of something that I WANT,a Coach Poppy bag.



*And this is what I NEED,a Coast London prom dress.