Saturday, January 23, 2010

MH Girl


I'm caught in the middle.Today is my second day of not feeling well,and second day of a continuous turnaround flights.One more to go tomorrow.This flu and fever are killing me but at the same time I don't have the heart to take a medical leave and stay at home on a Sunday,letting some poor crew who's probably on standby to take over my duty.Something surprising happened today.I didn't realize I was one of the selected crews to go for today's flight,and apparently today's flight was a little special.There was a shoot going on our flight and it'd be screened on 8tv.Well,long story short,it was a shoot for a travel show and all of my crews were notified with this matter including myself,except that I was too ignorant to check on my MH mails=P Things went well but I was too busy focusing on my precious business class passengers' needs,instead of the camera.Despite being sick,I totally had fun today.Camera or no camera,an MH crew will always deliver Malaysian Hospitality that everyone can be proud of=)