Monday, February 1, 2010

The Dream House

My ear operation went well last Saturday,Alhamdulillah,and I'm still trying to adapt myself with the echoes and noises coming from both sides of my ears coz apparently,they planted a tube inside my ear pipe to equalize the pressure inside and outside my body.The last day I'll be on medical leave is tomorrow.Then I'm legally fit to fly again,yeay!
Just now,Ayah took all of us for house hunting.We went into few show houses all over Klang Valley and we finally laid our eyes on a house which definitely took our breaths away.It was located at Nusa Rhu,U10 Shah Alam.It was a stunning yet adorable little bungalow with 5 bedrooms.We are all moving there by the end  of 2010,and I seriously can't wait any longer!That bungalow really has its own WOW factor.We celebrated our achievement in choosing the perfect dream house for everybody with a special dinner treat from Ayah,somewhere amazing=)