Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winter Sonata

Yerp,that's right.It was winter in Seoul.It was friggin' 2 Degrees Celsius there,and I almost couldn't feel my ears everytime the wind blew.


The thing I do best during winters,or to be specific,when visiting countries during their winter time,is hibernating....in the hotel room.Hehe!=D

Although nothing interesting happened while I was in Seoul,coz I absolutely have no interest in exploring South Korea,getting to know their people or culture,pretty bizarre/awful things kept happening on my flights to Incheon or bck frm Incheon.Ever since I started flying back in 2004.

Crazy psychopathic Koreans.

Well,I promise I'll tell you folks those bizarre stories as soon as I've recovered frm extreme exhaustion,coz I have another flight to go tonight!Can you believe these people at rostering department??

I'll leave this entry with a picture of myself with these two handsome Commanders=)