Monday, November 29, 2010

The Apple Girl

This morning,I've just reported sick for the 4th time this year.My PMS side effects were and still are killing me brutally.Stomach cramps,muscle and back pains....you name it!I just didn't think that I could manage to neither smile nor stand properly during flight,so I decided to take a day off.

Anyway,I've just realized that I haven't updated you folks with the birthday presents that I received frm my loved ones.Well,its a little too late no,but who cares,coz I'm still enjoying my new presents.A Coach and two freakin' cool Apples!I'll leave it to you folks to guess who gave those presents =)

A complete elaboration on those two Apples :

My 1st Apple is......

Jeng,jeng,jeng!!!

A beautiful 2010 version of Macbook White!

I was totally blown off by its widescreen resolution and graphic display the moment I switched it on.I was never a Macbook user before,so it took me some time to get used to its functions and keys.But after a week,I got the hang of using it.The built-in battery was told to be lasting up to 10hours per charge,but through my 1 week of experience using it,it could only last for 4hours on active usage.Still within the satisfaction limit.Mine was bought frm the United States,but if you folks would love to own 1 of this hottie,you can get it here at the Apple stores for RM3299.Seriously,it'll worth every penny of yours!

My 2nd Apple is....

Well,another hot stuff I can say...coz it was sold out here like hot cakes.....

The super awesome Iphone 4!

Again,I was never an Iphone user before,although I've been constantly using pdas,but now I don't think I can ever go back to using normal or pda phones again.This hottie is a miracle and a dream come true once you grab a whole of it!If you're a fan of heavy bulky phones like myself,Iphone 4 is definitely the smart phone for you.This phone can do almost everything tht you wish to do.Take great pictures,play games,surf the internet,send a text message or call,or run the applications and switch between them instantly without slowing down the performance!The retina LCD display is gorgeous with the highest resolution a phone can ever have,so far.I know this hottie is totally on demand in Malaysia but you can always grab 1 at The States,Hong Kong,Singapore and a few more other countries for lower prices.

I was never known as the girl who knows how to take care of her precious valuables well.So as I got these hotties on my birthday last week,I quickly equipped those hotties with protective covers and shields.Trust me,if I didn't do it quick enough,my Macbook will be grey instead of white within 1 month and my Iphone 4's glass screen will crack in no time.Now that I've got them covered,both hotties are looking good in pink,my favourite stain;;)