Sunday, November 21, 2010

It Was Her Birthday!

Her as in ME!

Yeay I'm finally a quarter Century old!!Not supposed to be excited on that fact,but aging is a blessing.We hafta get through it no matter what,so might as well we face it with gratitude.Age in grace folks,age in grace =)

On the 19th,I had to be on duty in Taipei,so Sweetie Pie decided to take me on an advanced birthday outing earlier this week.Yeah,I know,I know..The trip to Universal Studios Singapore was an advanced birthday celebration/outing as well,but what can I say.The guy loves me that much for organizing 2 birthday outings ;D

As a start for the day,I was taken out for lunch at an exquisite Japanese restaurant called Kampachi at Equatorial Hotel,KL.I'm an addict and the biggest fan of Japanese food so sushi never failed my empty hungry stomach.I had a Sushi Lunch set and it was fantastic!


After lunch,we headed to Pavilion for movie session.Sweetie Pie bought a Gold Class ticket at GSC to watch Skyline.The seats,the snacks and everything else were great except......



the movie itself!!It started well,with all those aliens abducting people all over Miami and the war began between human race and the extraterrestrials.But the ending sucked to death!Words frm the wise folks,don't go watching Skyline!After that,we went window shopping around Pavilion and there was a Winter Wonderland outside of Pavilion!

Not to boast,but my birthday outfit was completely new frm head to toe.It proved how much I was looking forward to celebrating my birthday.Hehe=D Dress by Jaspal,Longchamp Gatsby bag in Citrine by Longchamp,and Ferragamo Varina flats in brown.


The day was 90% perfecto!=D