Sunday, November 21, 2010

The McShaker Tale

Hey peeps!Before I start with this entry,I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslims around the world.To Hajj pilgrims,please come home safely,bck to the arms of your loved ones.

I've been quiet lately..I think you folks noticed that.Not that I don't have anything to blog about.I just couldn't find the time!!To  make matters worse,my beloved Google Chrome just recently crashed,infected by a virus contributed by Sweetie Pie through his bloody pen drive!Uninstalling and installing wouldn't help!So for  the time being,I'm stucked with Internet Explorer til my Macbook arrives.Opppsss!!We'll get to the Macbook part in a future entry=P

Recently,I've been pretty hormonal for no reason.I've been a delicate cry baby most of the time,and I didn't even understand why.To prove the abnormality of my hormones,let me tell you a story which happened earlier in the evening.

Heard of the yummy McShaker Fries?I bet you're familiar with it.



The McShaker fries came with all sorts of flavor through the years frm barbeque to seaweed,cheese and spicy seasoning.But barbeque has always been my favourite and it was introduced again earlier this week!

I was longing to taste those delicious barbeque coated fries to just melt in my mouth in every single bite,so I decided to head to the nearest McDonalds (which was in SS15,Subang) and grab a few large bags of  the McShaker fries after I got bck frm flight earlier this week (I was working on Hari Raya Aidiladha while the rest of my family members were happily gathering in Muar=( ).I went to the drive thru lane an ordered 3 large McShaker fries.After receiving it,I drove bck to Shah Alam.While stopping at red light by the junctions,I couldn't help myself frm peeking into the paper bag full of fries when I realized that they didn't give me the barbeque seasoning packets for each large fries!!I was so furious til I actually dropped a few tears.I switched my route to the opposite way heading bck to McDonalds although I was almost reaching Shah Alam.

As I got to the drive thru counter,the McD attendant still recognized me and asked what went wrong.I told him I didn't get even 1 seasoning for my 3 large fries purchase in a melodramatic sad face.He asked me to proceed to nxt window while he got in contact with the attendants at the nxt window saying "Wey,korang ni tak patut la!xbagi dia seasoning lansung!dia dtg blk tau!"

At the next counter,they've already packed 3 paper bags with seasonings in it and apologized (more than once) to me.Deep inside I felt like saying "Buat la keje betul-betul,jangan asyik nk mengorat perempuan je!"

Well,that was my McShaker moments =)