Friday, May 21, 2010

Fab!

Life has been pretty fair towards me.Despite the craziness of continuous flights that I've been scheduled for,work loads were superbly light.5days in a row assigned in Business Class,yet there was nothing to do.Perhaps nobody fancied travelling in Business Class anymore,due to the economical crisis.It's a fabulous week!Just got bck frm Down Under early this morning and I have absolutely no complains=)
The weather was great there.I had too much sleep,too much reading,too much coffee,a little shopping and sufficient amount of time alone at Borders reading books while sipping a cup of Gloria Jean and walking around the streets.

But there's nothing like home..

Seeing my cute furry friend welcoming me home at the door just made my heart melt like butter on a toast.As soon as I appeared to be online on ym,my sweet bestie buzzed me saying Hello,and filled me in with juicy morning gossips.And I love you for that=)As for my Sweetie Pie,he called as soon as I reached home and being sweet as always,he asked all those usual while-you-were-away questions and filled me in with his own interesting stories too.Like i said,there's nowhere in this world can be compared to your home.So warm,welcoming and surrounded by loving people who look forward to seeing you after you've been away.
Well,the reason I'm here updating my blog now is mainly bcoz I'm waiting for my new Glee episode to be fully downloaded.I can see that the Torrent notification is popping out saying it is 100% complete!Yeay!I'm super excited to watch it,so folks,I'm outta here!~