Friday, May 14, 2010

Skin and Bones


Oh,great....
I lost another freakin' kilogram!Urgh!
I've completely stuffed myself with late night suppers,tonnes of sugar and dairy products,eat-then-sleep regime,yet I still lost weight!Did I mention 1kg per week??!
I bet I have no flesh left!I only weigh 46kg and I am 168cm tall!
I am extremely happy,spiritually and physically..
I have no stress...well,except while I'm on board of any Indian/Middle-East sectors..
I have more than enough sleep...
But why am I still losing so much weight?
And now I can't even be cruel or mean towards people that pisses me off or I'll give them a reason to call me a Skinny Bitch!

Okay...Perhaps I'm just overreacting...

I've been warned by the Grooming Dept to gain more weight over and over again as my BMI kept highlighting me being underweight.But I should put upon all these on the bright side..What's the bright side of being skinny?I bet there are lotss..
But one thing for sure,I kept getting these weird compliments from fellow crews and passengers on my flights.They kept saying I have a beautiful European-Asian feature.You wana know why I think those compliments were weird?Coz before I recently lost weight,people would say I'm a mix parentage of Pakistani and Malay,Arabian and Malay and even 'Anak Mami'..When I was on a 2nd date with my Sweetie Pie,he told me that he couldn't even tell what kind of mixture that I have in my blood.In fact,he was the 1 who was assumed to be a Eurasian once by a receptionist at Jardin Smith's,while waiting for my interview in the room to end.And now,by living with only skin and bones,I've been called a Eurasian.
Honestly,Europeans need to soften their arrogant/cocky look with less dramatic makeup or perhaps more smile on their faces..That is the reason why I never fancied on how they look like.Sure those cheekbones and jaws are appealing as ever,but it doesn't make you look warm and approachable enough.Unlike us,Malaysians=)
Enough bout my skeleton figure,I better refill my Glee dose before I head for another flight tomorrow afternoon.Nightstopping back to back..The packing and unpacking part are sure the hardest..