Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Ibu's Day

Despite the fact that she never cooked for me since forever,she is still the greatest human being ever existed in my life.She's tremendously cool,understanding,loving,hates gardening and cooking,a total fashionista,and my icon..She dresses as good as she her house cleaning skills.She can be very annoying at times,but which mother doesn't?I bet most children have this vision of running away from home,hoping that their mothers will start crying and resenting all the words that come out from their mouths and wanting them to come right back home.Wait a second....I totally did that!=D
Mothers are sensitive human beings that crave for their children's love and care.They feel insecure most of the time,especially when their children have grown mature and go their separate ways.They fear of being neglected and alone.They wana be surrounded by their children,if possible 24/7.It's hard to get to the core of a mother's heart,but once you're in,you'll be glad you're not at the surface anymore.
So anyway,I hope all mothers around the world are having such a great time being celebrated by their beloved children.I love you,Ibu....forever and always...