Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5,6,7,8!!

The most hilarious thing happened on my flight yesterday.A bunch of half drunk 'Desperate Housewives' (or that was what we called them) danced for us when we touched down in KL late in the evening.They were a few vibrant and perky chinese ladies who boarded on our economy class,back frm their hols.Well,my sv who was working in business class with me simply entertained them with some jokes and his well-stirred cocktails while cruising on our way bck to KL.They had a lot of fun giggling and laughing their lungs out which actually disturbed a few rows of other passengers around them.But at the end of the day when we finally landed,as they disembarked the aircraft,the 'Desperate Housewives' stopped at the business class zone and 1 of them said "We wld like to express some gratitude to the business class crews!5,6,7,8!!Ahaaa...ahaa...ahaaa!!"..They actually danced a well practiced routine in front of us!My sv's jaw dropped and his eyes popped out like he was actually watching a strip pole dance.I have to admit that the routine was pretty seductive and sexy and when it ended,I clapped saying "Yeay!!".At least somebody acknowledged their effort=D
So my last day of standby just ended today with no calls.Thnk God for that.Early tomorrow morning,I'll be visited by a few paramedics for a medical checkup at home.How I hate those needles that will poke into my veins.Is it necessary to go through all these procedures just because you bought a new house and want to be insured?Sheeesshhhh!
Moms' Day is just around the corner.I'm pretty excited myself coz I've splurged on presents for my 2 beloved ladies in my life.Well,I'm not so sure if I actually 'love' the other 1,but I'm pretty positive that I like her=)They haven't received any of my presents yet,but I hope they will love them.If I have all the money in the world,I would have bought the whole Coach store,coz they totally deserved  it.Especially Datin Mastura Hj Ahmad,you're my heart and soul.Not to forget,1 of my college batchmates too deserve to celebrate Moms' Day coz she just recently delivered a gorgeous creature in this world.Congratulations Hood and Nik!
I better get going since my sweetie Billie is 'crying' for my attention.She has started pressing the keys on my notebook's keyboard.Such an IT savvy!Urgh!

A wedding that we went to last Saturday.They are Sweetie Pie's friends and rowing team mates,so I don't really know them,but a pretty cool couple though.Congrats again!=)