Friday, April 30, 2010

The Blues

What am I supposed to do now?
Nothing interesting on Facebook..
Shopping?I've done enough..Well,that's a total bullshit but I'm pretty 'equipped' at the moment..Let's just skip that for the mean time..
Sweetie Pie...He went to sleep 2 hours ago..Poor thing,exhausted as hell when he rang me up just now..Sweet dreams,Sweetheart=)
Sleeping?I blame the Caramel Macchiato Marvel that I had just now..Caffeines are one of my most regretted addictions..It eats me alive!
TV?No,thank you..Unless there's a playback of Forrest Gump or perhaps a rerun on Glee..
Book..The pages are depleting and I can't imagine myself buying the 3rd book of the week..No way,Jose..So I'll just slow my pace and try to enjoy this book in a longer period of time..
So here I am right now...All restless and jumpy..
Am I being over excited towards something?

Yes,I think I am....*winks*