Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hey Fashionistas!

Divas and fashionistas out there!Here's a great news!I'm having a wardrobe clearance sale,and hope you folks will drop by this blog during your free time!The items are absolutely fabulous and most of it are no longer in stores,which is great,right?=)
All items' prices are negotiable and delivery can be made by collecting it anywhere around KL/Klang Valley,or Poslaju.Postage is absolutely on the house!I would like to clear my wardrobe as I would like to make more rooms/spaces for new stuffs.You guys have no idea how ridiculous my wardrobe looks like now,more like a tropical forest of clothes and accessories!Even my cat Billie Jean can get totally lost in there(if ever I let her go near my closet)!So feel free to drop by this blog and get yourself one of those exclusive pieces!=D







*These are only few items from the selection of clearance for your preview=)*