Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday In Advance,Sweetheart!

We turn not older with years, but newer every day.

The above was quoted from the famous Ms Emily Dickinson.I personally thought that she was right too.Why bother growing old?Grow old in grace with me,Juares Rizal=)
In case you were wondering why was I blabbering bout growing old,well as you folks have been told in my previous entry,darling Juares and I went up to Genting Highlands for a special birthday celebration in advance.The actual birth date of Mr Juares Rizal is on 7th of April but we celebrated early as I'll be frequently away starting tomorrow til my darling's birthday.It was a memorable celebration of hopping on and out of rides at the theme park and a marvelous dinner buffet at the Coffee Terrace.Sweetie Pie couldn't get enough of the stewed venison while I was happily munching on the fresh sashimis at the Coffee Terrace.Great day at Genting,but it didn't end that night.It continued today as we went present hunting for Sweetie Pie.He always wanted a high-spec notebook which could support his engineering workload and projects,so I've decided to buy him one.After an hour of tawaf at Lowyat Plaza,we finally found a perfect Dell notebook for Sweetie Pie.Without further doubts,I purchased the most expensive gift for a boyfriend,yet it worth every penny that I spent.The happy look on Sweetie Pie's face when he got his present was abso-freakin-lutely (my current fave word) priceless.A great boyfriend/bestfriend like him totally deserved it=)
I guess I gotta continue with my laundry and believe me when I say it is as high as a sandcastle.Hehe.I'll be writing again after my Shanghai trip.