Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ice Alert

Ice skating is soo not my field of expertise,although I might be as graceful as a swan (I've been told) when it comes to dancing.I guess roller blading and ice skating are not even slightly similar when it comes to mastering the skills of handling those blades =P
Well,Sweetie Pie took me ice skating in Sunway Pyramid just now after lunch,and it was absolutely my 1st time so try guessing the number of times i fell flat on my F-In ass on the rink just now...3 embarrassing times!And I even crashed my precious pink camera on the ice,now its LCD screen is totally broken ='( Well,I had a fantastic time on the rink just now,that was what matters the most.And Sweetie Pie totally 'enjoyed' being pulled tumbling and rolling on the ice with me as I was such a nasty skater.Great days were always too short to be cherished,and you'd wish that there were 30hours in a day*sighed*..Going back to my coffee/tea and trolleys again tomorrow...