Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yes,I Still Play With Dolls :)

Few weeks ago,I remembered asking darling Juares to come along with me to Isetan KLCC as they were having a great members' day sale.I was particularly aiming for 2 collector's edition of Bella and Edward from Twilight Barbie dolls,but for some reason,we diverted our plan and didn't drop by KLCC at all.Apparently,even at the age of 24,I still love collecting dolls especially Barbie.I've started playing with Barbies since I was 4years old and developed the interest of collecting it since then.My parents even bought me my own Barbie playhouse,white Ferrari car,swimming pool and a Barbie mountain bike to complete my dolls' needs.Haha.Those stuffs are still carefully kept in a big trunk in my store room,including 10 dolls.
To my surprise,these babies arrived at my door step few hours ago all the way from US : 

These are the collector's edition of Bella and Edward Barbie dolls from the movie Twilight that I was aiming for during the Isetan's members' sale!My darling Juares bought it for me,and I bet it was from ebay!Such a perfect gift,thank you sweetheart.I'm loving all the gifts you've given me=)I'm so happy.......