Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tough Week With Great Endings

Last week was pretty tough but I couldn't be happier to be safe and soundly home now.Most importantly to the arms of my beloved ones=)Last week was tough because I had to juggle and deal with all sorts of craziness at one time.1st on the list was homesickness.I never realized that I could actually suffer from this 'disease' after being sent away for boarding school during the peak of my teenage years from '98-'02 and gone through an endless journey of hotel-hopping experience since '04-Present.Thank you Sweetie Pie for calling me every single day and listened to my sober cries.There's nobody better than you.2nd on the list was illness.Had a terrible flu,nose bleed on flight,and subtle fever throughout the trip.3rd on the list was the unbearable heavy load of passengers on almost all of our sectors throughout the 6day-trip.Thank you Mr Anil for placing me in business class on most of the days,you have no idea how much it helped.4th on the list was the death of my sweet Wan Nong.Not gonna elaborate more on that.Finally,the trip was over yesterday and definitely NOT looking forward to going for another long trip this weekend='(
Despite all the shits that happened last week,pretty amazing things slipped in too.Got a call for another job offer for an event next month.Eventhough I might not be able to accept the offer,it never fails to make me feel good to receive job offers for grand events with tempting payments.As for my other half,he received 2 job offers for his practical and successfully nailed an interview.Really proud of him,I bet his family are too.Well,just like he said,the quarter half of 2010 has been pretty awesome for both of us.Hopefully it continues til the end of the year.Gonna go and watch Glee now,probably be dancing with the tunes as well,so catch up with you folks later...