Saturday, February 27, 2010

Great Weekend

As I expected,today was super fun and tiring.All I did during the event was posing for Mr Danny,the cameraman and stuffing myself with Concorde Hotel's buffet.How easier could it be?Another day to go then I'll be off without a sight of any batik=)


*The batik ladies behind the event scene*

As usual,it was great to get to see my collegemates last night at the wedding.Congratulations again to Puan Raieza.Please do make a million pretty babies;D After the wedding,darling Juares and I headed to the curve and watched a midnight movie.We absolutely couldn't live without movies.We could even recapped and laughed bout the stupidest movie we've watched together.It is very important that you share the same interest with your other half in order to enjoy each other's company.You can't just depend on the feelings that you have for each other for you two to move on as a couple.Love you,Juares Rizal=)


*My two beloved dormmates when I was in Form4*

*This picture was taken yesterday after the wedding but it already seemed to capture everybody's heart.So Juares called it as Picture of the Year=)*

So what else happened today?Oh yeah!My Karen Millen's prom dress just arrived today via DHL.It came all the way from England and it was stunningly beautiful.Well,I know it's too early for me to be prepared for my Sweetie Pie's prom night since it is planned to be held on 4th April but girl's will always be girls.We get excited for such events and will do just about anything to achieve our goal of making it perfect from every angle.Not for myself though,but for the graduating final year student that I'm dating and madly in love with=)Wanna get a peek of my perfectly sewn Karen Millen dress?I guess you gotta have to wait til it's 4th April;D