Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Complete Clan

At last, a big important test just ended earlier this afternoon! I couldn't do anything else (including blogging) when I had this huge heavy burden in my head that made me shivered with even just the thought of it. It was over, for now. And finally, I could peacefully sit down facing my Macbook and do what I love most :)

There have been a few major events happening for the past couple of weeks. I'll try my very best to update every single of the event briefly to you folks in each blog post, so keep coming alright?

All I've been talking bout and wanting was a tablet as a portable medium that I could use for my studies and research purposes.Apparently, it was Sweetie Pie who planted the idea of me needing a tablet when I was actually pretty happy with just my faithful old Macbook and iPhone. So, it wasn't entirely my fault for being a demanding wife, asking for expensive presents from my new husband =)

When stocks of the New iPad finally arrived last two weeks at Machines store at Gardens, Midvalley, Sweetie Pie took me there on the 1st day of the stocks' arrival. We tried comparing the specs between iPad 2 and the New iPad and of course, the New iPad is way more revolutionary and advanced, compared to iPad 2. It was designed to connect to fast data network up to 4G LTE, with a built in 5mp iSight camera and breathtaking retina display. Superb, huh?


I didn't wanna make any vast decision that I might regretted later, so I wondered around the store searching for answers. Whether I should or should not let my big hearted husband purchase the amazing New iPad for me. While searching for the indefinite answer, people kept swarming the helpers of Machines, asking for the New iPad. One by one, they queued at the counter to pay for their iPad purchase. I got really anxious, and the store helper, wasn't helping at all! She said "We only have a few more new iPads left. Would you like to have one?". I immediately said "Get me one 16GB, white, Wifi + 4G iPad, please?". Damn it, Ms Machines Helper! Seriously, it was my technology-social climber alter ego saying! The next thing I knew, I was also, queueing in the line with the rest of the iPad purchasers =P

Fortunately, I didn't have any regrets making that huge decision. The New iPad worth every of Sweetie Pie's penny.


I even purchased a special casing which can be turned into a cute dottie sling bag for it :D


Such a cutie. Well, now I can proudly call myself the ULTIMATE APPLE GIRL! My iPod Classic 80GB, iPhone 4, New iPad, and Macbook White all in a row, a complete clan. I hope won't be tempted to buy the ridiculously expensive Apple TV in future or anything =P