Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lil Bro's Engagement


It seemed like it was only a few years back when I first held my baby brother in my arms for the 1st time, fought with him for a better seat in the car, tried pulling his super short hair when I almost lost an argument, donned the exact same t-shirt like a couple of borias, and attended his graduation/convocation all the way in Auckland. For all I know, he's now happily engaged to the girl of his dreams.

Pasha & Bella

Held at Bukit Mahkota last 28th April, it was a simple yet sweet ceremony attended by close family members and friends. These two engineers (Pasha and Bella) decided to officially take their relationship to the next level by getting engaged and will be tying the big knot at the end of 2012. Alhamdulillah.

Ayah and Uncle Ami, the speaker on our behalf.
Miss Future S.I.L.

The theme color of the ceremony was pink, Asha's most dreaded color of all time. I guess his love for Bella was strong enough to put aside his abhorrence.

I've never seen him THAT nervous his entire life, apart from that night.
S.I.L., Ammal and I
Granny and Mama.
Ibu and Bella, after presenting the engagement ring.
Sweetie Pie, the unofficial photographer.
We're gonna be sisters pretty soon!
"Mama, jangan duduk atas baju Bella!" - Juares.

The best part of the ceremony was of course the buffet and a 'Sweet Treat' table organized by the host! It didn't just excite the kids, but adults with sweet tooth like most of us!


There were cupcakes, candies, marshmallows, fruits-on-sticks to be dipped into yummy chocolate from the choc fountain! For our own convenience, Sweetie PieAmmal, and I sat on the benches near the 'Sweet Treat' table and practically conquered the whole dessert table to ourselves ;P

Honestly, I have not much to say but to welcome Bella, partially into the family. Can't wait for the wedding in December! I love the rush and chaos of being involved in a family member's wedding, just not mine :P