Friday, February 17, 2012

The Bachelorette Party


Oh yeah.Yesterday was my last night out as a single girl.It so happened that my favourite girls planned a bachelorette party that was magnificent enough to stick in this memory of mine til at least 20-30 years from now!

The mastermind,Ms Pear,reminded me in advance to not make any plans in the evening of 16th February.The exact plan for the evening was not fully laid out but I was asked to meet her up at her place at 7.30pm and proceed to PJ Live Arts together.I was a stranger to PJLA but I was told that all of us will be watching a live sketch performance there.10 points for Ms Pear,coz I've never actually attended any live sketch performances,so it made the whole party much much more special.

The show we were watching was called Projek Disko Baldi in 'LOVE'.As funny as the title may have sounded,the performances from the acts were brilliant!We bursted out laughing from the beginning of the show and all the way til the end!The jokes from most of the scenes in the show were so blunt and dirty,but I totally loved them!

Perfect row of seats!Well done,girls! =D

Projek Disko Baldi in 'Love' featured a combination of short sketches,mainly inspired by love and a few other current issues.The theme of the show fit quite perfectly with the event that we were celebrating.Again,kudos to Ms Pear and the girls! =D There were a few outstanding scenes from the show that I could never forget.One of my favourites was a part when all the boys were an imitation of a K-Pop boy band,led by a singer called 'Thunder'.An original score of song was sang and danced by the boys and guess what the song was about?KIMCHI.Ironic huh?Super funny! =D My second favourite scene was a 60 second sketch on Ombak Rindu,the recent Malay blockbuster.Well,I haven't seen that movie but Projek Disco Baldi's version of Ombak Rindu was so hilarious and extremely dirty! =D And my third favourite scene from the show was a scene of two girls hosting a TV show called 'The PearPet Show' on a TV channel called 'Vagina TV'.So dirty,right?But we cracked so hard and of course,we kept laughing at Pear's face!Hahaha.Imagine Pear's fury =P

The casts of Projek Disko Baldi in 'LOVE'.

Anyway,it is highly recommended that you folks go watch this live sketch performance at PJ Live Arts before it ends on 19th February.You can book your tickets online!It's hell entertaining,cheap,with the duration of 1 hour 30 minutes only.If you need a good laugh and loosen those tight jaws,then this is absolutely perfect for you!

Right after the show ended,we took a few moments hanging out outside the studio to meet and greet the casts of the shows.My favourite cast for that night was none other than the super cute K-Pop singer,Thunder!Or his actual name,Iedil Putra.

With the shy and handsome Iedil Putra.
With Mr Fake-Six-Pack-Abs yet adorable,Tuan Faisal.
Ayna and Bewns with their long adored heartthrob,Redza Minhat.
Posing with the ladies of the hour,Farah Rani and Shamaine Othman.These girls were quite daring on stage,I must say.But brilliant!

So off to BSC's Chillis we went right after we left PJLA.And the girls have prepared some pink,white and black balloons,a beautiful handmade sash and glittery head ring for me,the celebrated bride to-be!Nothing could beat a good potion of meal feeding a hungry stomach with super wonderful friends around to celebrate you =D


Our dinner party was also joined by Ms Nadd and Bewns' fiancee,Sapek.I know,right?A bachelorette party shouldn't include a sesat bachelor,but Sapek has been a very dear friend to all of us.Without him,we could never have our complete group pictures taken =)

As usual,once all of us were gathered,funny and nasty gossips started coming out and we actually had our dinner til Chillis was closed.I could imagine how the staffs might have been cursing us for taking our very own sweet time to finish our dinner =P After dinner,of course,came the camwhoring part.That's just what girls do!

With the EXTREMELY lovely bestie who made it all happen,Ms Pear.Muahhss!
With the adorable tutor who was willing to skip her Friday classes to come all the way to KL from Jengka,Ms Ayna.Muahhss!
With the wonderful newly engaged friend who abandoned her Tutti Frutti in Seremban to come and celebrate me,Ms Bewna.Muahhs!
And finally,with the cheerful cutie who never failed to light up every single occasion she attended,Ms Nadd.Muahhss!

Personally,the night out planned by my favourite girls was the headline of my week!I couldn't ask for a better bachelorette party coz it was amazingly perfect!You girls are the utmost SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS girlfriends I've ever had in my entire life.From the bottom of my heart,I thank you.I just hope that all of you will be reading this post,to know how much I appreciated your efforts and love.You girls made me a very happy bride to-be! =D



This awesome couple's turn to go up on the dais will be in April.Remind me to return the favor,Bewns! ;D

Well,I have approximately a week from now to spend my last fulfilled days as a single girl in town.Not that I'm whining bout it,but it's just kinda sad to leave the singlehood and jump into the doublehood community for the rest of my life.I'm gona terribly miss being single =(

P/S : See you at the mosque next Saturday,my Sweetie Pie =)