Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Menu

My parents and I went for the dinner reception's food testing last week at Dewan Seri Endon.The dishes from the menu we chose were fantastic!Or at least to my taste buds :P

So to my lovely blog followers who'll be attending my wedding reception,here goes the list of food that will be served in the domes,right in front of your eyes,that night :


MENU

Nasi Hujan Panas
Ayam Bamia
Opor Daging
Udang Kerisik
Fillet Ikan Masak Herba Itali
Kerabu Mangga
Dalca Sayur-Sayuran

Dessert & Drink


Tapai Ice-Cream
Buah-buahan
Iced Cold Blue Lime
Coffee/Tea

I just hope the butterflies in my stomach won't go too crazy that night,or I'll end up eating none of the food listed above!My enormous appetite needs to be accommodated,even in a tight fitting wedding dress!