Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Pink-White Outburst

PINK and WHITE!Let me just say that it is the greatest color combination in the entire universe!!At least t my universe =D

Last weekend was the official gathering for flashmobbies of MH Flashmob KLIA at Pavilion,KL.It has been almost a month since we last see each other,so it was time to enjoy each other's company and lepas rindu!


The organizers of the event (yerp,that's both of you,Kak Oja and Jijid) came up with awesome ideas including the theme color,prizes and awards,activities and venues,which everyone agreed with and enjoyed.At first,all of us met up at Ben's Restaurant to catch up,order some drinks and review the latest version of the official video of the flashmob.A few giggles later,we continued the party at Red Box Plus,where everyone started showing their true talents in singing,except myself,of course =)

Mr Taliban sesat (Sweetie Pie),Iqa,Izyan,me,and Kak Oja.

Things started off well with most of them singing their favourite warm-up songs until.....a few hours and drinks later.I didn't know what got into them.Perhaps,it was the drinks we drank or the dinner buffet we ate,but things got slightly crazier than before.Well,some started singing and dancing right in front of the karaoke screen,some initiated role playing,and some also started wearing irrelevant head gears!

I had no idea what they were doing,but apparently,there was a Playboy Bunny in da house!
Then this one..another unexplainable scenario.A camera man with a pink cowboy hat and an emotional singer =P
That same cowboy started making a one-man show in front of the screen.
And then it was the organizer's turn to show her moves...
And we were crowned with flower rings on our heads,tokens for the newly weds to-be.

Karaoke was never my thing so Sweetie Pie enjoyed hogging the mic more than I did.I didn't even touch the mic,to be exact,even after I've been persuaded to do so.But it was the outrageous company that I enjoyed the most.They were all so lively and sporting!We had no regrets of leaving the wedding errands' running routine for a few hours of indescribable fun.

But it was such a shame that both Sweetie Pie and I had to leave party early as we have major plans with the family the morning after.After we left,the party went even crazier and wilder as more came to join the crowd at room 53 at Red Box.Wondering why I said that?Just view these pictures..




They were hilarious,aren't they?They had seizures and major fit as soon as they grab hold of the mic!Definitely looking forward to attending more of the crazy parties that they'll be organizing in the nearest future.I want to experience the feeling getting seizures too! =P