Monday, October 3, 2011

Belong In The Skies

A dreadful Monday morning.

I've finally made my choice to stay 35,000 feet above sea level (with min of 8days on ground) and said no to Louis Vuitton.

Who in this small world ever turned Louis Vuitton down?That person must be 1 hell of a creep!Apparently,I am that creep.And will remain to be that creep to who turned Louis Vuitton down for the rest of my short/long pathetic life.

I needed something to perk me up and made me believe that I belong in the wide blue skies.Tried watching the hilarious comedy 'View From The Top' more than the amount that I could ever imagined,which helped a little but still the dose was insufficient.

Lucky me,the most anticipated series 'Pan Am' premiered starting last week,on the 25th September!Hoorayy!!


Not that I've ever flown with Pan Am in the late 1920s til early 1990s,coz I obviously wasn't born yet when they were at their peak of the era,but I found the visuals of the show to be accurately on the mark.From what I heard,the stewardesses actually walked gracefully in formation through the terminal while all heads turned.Their uniforms,hair,posture and makeup were perfect.They were worshipped as goddesses by men (young and old) and idolized/envied by little girls and women.

This show did a terrific job of portraying the image precisely.The pilot episode was intriguing enough to make viewers like me to tune in to next episode a week after.

The main characters of the show are the stewardesses of Pan Am - Maggie (Christina Ricci), Laura (Margot Robbie), Kate (Kelli Garner), and Colette (Karine Vanesse).As well as their handsome newly promoted pilot, Dean (Mike Vogel).Pretty stewardesses and a handsome pilot,what more can you ask for on 1 plane?Or in a show,for that matter.

It's hardly too late for you folks to follow the exciting lives of these Pan Am hotties as only 2 episodes were aired so far.Join me on my couch,theoretically,and watch (I mean download) Pan Am on every Sunday! =D

I Love My Job,I Love My Job,I Love My Job,I Love My Job,I Love My Job....*chanting to self with a very indecisive face expression*