Sunday, October 23, 2011

"West End" : The Musical Highlights - Behind The Scenes

Felt like pinching knocking myself on the head!Couldn't believe that everything was finally over last night!All the hardwork and leg-breaking for 6 months in a row came to an end.Relieved,yet swept by an overwhelming grief by the fact that I could no longer shake my bootie,for the time being :'(

Cabin Crew Nite 2011 was a success and splendidly ended with joyous moments for those who were involved,as well as those who attended the massive event last night.Wanna know why I tagged it as 'massive'?Perhaps you should go along with the progress of this post to know.

Shangri La Hotel KL was the venue of the event.We were there for 2 days in a row for continuous rehearsals which nearly separated my lower and upper limbs.It was hectic,tiring but of course,we created our own fun.The committee members including the technical staffs and ensembles(performers) have our own official shirts with names and signature number,specially designed for official matters such as rehearsals.Some of you might have seen me wearing mine from a picture I posted on Twitter.




Yeah,above were among the last moments of fun we all shared together before we were sent for hair and makeup.In the grand ballroom,the production and technical team were busy putting up props,doing last minute sound checks and singers rehearsing their songs.The singers used to rehearse separately,so it was the 1st time we ever heard of them singing the selection of songs for the night.The songs chosen were 'Fame','I Have A Dream','Bohemian Rhapsody','Don't Stop Believing','Radio Gaga' and etc.I know right?So Glee!

We were the groupies of the band playing.
The singers with diva attitude.
The technical team was working so hard on putting the best props on stage.
And of course,the empty Grand Ballroom.

Okay,I'll leave you folks here and as I continue with the next blog post,it's gonna be all about SHOWTIME!Stay tuned! =)