Friday, December 31, 2010

Briefing,Karaoke And Shopping

Earlier today,all of us in the B777 conversion class had to submit our reports at the academy frm 8.30am til 11am.After submission,we were free to go home so most of us decided to spend some time together having fun.



So we ended up with the idea of lunch and karaoke at Red Box,Sunway Pyramid.I totally forgot when was the last time I went for karaoke.Seriously,it has been awhile coz singing is sooooo not my thing.It's not my thing coz I don't have a good voice,as simple as that.Hehe.But watching others sing never failed to amuse me.

Lunch at Red Box was not that good,but luckily a few of us including myself managed to grab some lunch at the academy before proceeding to Sunway.Man,those enjoyed singing really had a great time screaming their lungs out on their favourite tunes while I just sat there giggling and laughing to watch their amateur performances.Some got carried away with their songs while some acted as if they were American Idols.Hahaha..It was super fun!


After Red Box,my best guy buddies and I decided to go for some gadget and accessory shopping at Lowyat Plaza.Since I haven't properly introduced my guy friends to Sweetie Pie,I invited Sweetie Pie along to join us at Lowyat Plaza.I was relieved to see that all of them could get along well and shared lots of conversations with each other.All 5 of us basically have the same interest which is our personal electronic gadgets,mainly our 'Apples'.We wondered around the plaza looking for our gadget accessories and ended up having dinner at Kopi Club,where we (or to be specific,Khairul) illegally cracked the passcode for its WiFi connection which was never meant to be used for free!=P 

All of us got so caught up installing and updating our gadgets at the dinner table til the time showed 8pm!Time to head home and each of us ended up bringing home a plastic bag filled with gadget accessories.

It was one hell of a day but we realized that we'll never get a day like this in the future anymore.Sweetie Pie will start working at a new place this Monday,while the remaining 4 of us will make our on way in the blue skies.Sad,sad,sad...=(

The boys.