Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Full House

I hope it is not too late for me to wish everyone in this world a very Happy New Year!!!!


New Year resolutions?Nada!It had always been the same resolutions over the years and I accomplished them every single time =D So,no resolutions this year.2010 was a great one,I'm hoping 2011 will be even greater with more traveling,family time,adventures,laughters while the spark between Sweetie Pie and remains the same.Or even more sparkly than a shiny diamond =)

Last Sunday,my family became the perfect 4 again,for good.My baby brother moved back into our house,along with 2 large luggage bags and 3 boxes full of his craps from Auckland.We were all so very happy to have him back,but I 'd hafta deal with a nasty bathroom mate again.Haha.No offense bro!

He came back with 'Shaggy' frm Scooby Doo look =P
These were his craps..See what I mean?
The big boxes were mailed via courier.
Little Ms Custom Inspector was inspecting all of the stuffs and boxes,making sure they were all properly filtered.

It's a full house again at our crib in 2011!This should be interesting.