Saturday, December 11, 2010

B777 Weekdays

Man,I felt like the weekdays were super longgggggg!!!But finally it was over.Time to enjoy my well planned weekends.Well,almost well planned =P

This morning,Ayah just arrived back from Paris.We picked him up at the airport and now we're already in Muar,visiting my dear granny!I really missed granny and cutie Polly.While in Paris,none of us slipped out of Ayah's mind so everyone received presents frm him.For his one and only lovely daughter a.k.a. watashi,Ayah bought a beautiful pink Louis Vuitton bandeau as an accessory to be tied around my neck or my LV bag.It is a gorgeous silk bandeau and I love it!It might not be as fancy as Ibu's present but it is definitely something I never owned=)Most importantly,I missed Ayah's presence at home so it's a relief to have him back.

Anyway,you folks might wanna know how my classes at the academy went on.So far,things went well and most of the time in the class was awesome.I have pretty funny and sporting classmates,great instructor (although she could be a little out of place at times),and interesting topics to learn and brush up our rusty brains.

At class.....
In front of the pc at CBT room...
At the B747 Fist Class mock up..
...and the business class mock up.

Pretty happening,huh?=D

Our class schedule is pretty tight and we'll start invading the blue skies back again on 22nd Dec.Can't wait for that!I'm so tired of getting up early in the morning,EVERY single morning throughout the course and I'm waiting in anticipation for it to be over very soon.

I'll keep you guys updated every week and I hope everyone will have an enjoyable weekend.Toodles!=D