Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RMC's Old Boys' Weekend

High school year was the most memorable phase in my life.I became a better a person,fell in and out of love (more than once),created strong bonds of friendship with my current girlfriends,tried new outrageous things,broke a few rules and met Sweetie Pie =).I loved high school but at the same time,I'm extremely glad it was over too.Staying with 600 other girls under 1 roof was pretty tough =P

Yesterday was an old boys' weekend event at Sweetie Pie's former high school.I've been to a few all boys schools but I was curious in knowing the environment that he used to be surrounded with and living in.So I took the opportunity of being invited to the event to get a closer view on his previous stage of life.

There were not much differences with the environment that I used to live in during my teenage years,except the facilities there were wayyyyy older than those at my school.The tradition and way of living were pretty much the same,except that girls never really hurt their juniors physically.

This was 'hell' conducted by the old boys towards the newbies.
The reunion of batch 9902.
The dynamic duo.

Every single corner of Sweetie Pie's school reminded me of my own former school back in Seremban,but like I said,mine with better facilities.Hehe.Sweetie Pie and friends showed me around the school compound including their bunks,dining hall and cafeteria,classes as well as their nasty toilets!Ewwhhh.......We watched a few games which involved the old boys playing against the present RMC boys before we ended our visit in the evening.The rugby game was dope,but I almost fell asleep out at the field due to exhaustion.Well,at least now I got visions planted in my head on how,what and why Sweetie Pie is the man he is now.The perfect man that I wanna spend the rest of my life with =)

God I should definitely go visit my former high school someday.It has been too long.....