Monday, April 23, 2012

A Sporty Weekend

THREE different sports in a weekend. That's way to extreme and impossible for a couch potato like me, but definitely possible for a sporty bloke like Sweetie Pie. He spent the whole day at UPM playing in a rugby league and futsal at midnight on Saturday, then football for a friendly game on Sunday at UNITEN. Even the thought of it made my whole super lembik limbs ached like hell =P

Mr Sportsman.

Back in school, sports had neither been my forte nor the strongest point to highlight in my co-curriculum assessment certificate. A cheerleader? You could bet on that but unfortunately, there was no establishment of a squad in need of perky, flexible, pony tailed young girls jumping up and down to boost the spirits of our school athletes. Or I would've been one, instead of a rhythm squad girl.


Books, makeup, and purses would most likely to be seen with/on me but whenever my sporty hubby needed his cheerleader, I'd be there for him. So that simply described how I too, spent my weekend. Standing by the side lines.



Anyway, how did you folks spend your weekend? Hope they were lovely, just like my good friend, Bewna's weekend.She just tied the knot with her loving fiance in Kota Bharu after so many long years of being together. I believed that the wedding must have been beautiful but couldn't wait to attend the reception on groom's side this 5th May. May you both stay strong and divine together til death do its part. Love you, Bewns!

This carefree student/wife lifestyle is fabulous. And I'm getting used to it :) Til the next post, folks!