Friday, April 13, 2012

My Heart Will Go On

As for the 2nd part of Sweetie Pie's birthday celebration, we went to watch a midnight Titanic 3D movie at Signature's Gold Class!


Didn't we all love Titanic back in 1998? I remembered being a freshie at TKC at watched Titanic over the empty big screen at the hall's stage on a movie night (a Saturday night,every fortnight). I actually fell asleep in the hall halfway through the movie. Well, don't hate me! I was stupid young freshie! =P Anyway, after Titanic, everybody went gaga over 2 things : Leo DiCap and 'My Heart Will Go On'. Every girl would have their own private poster of Leo and they would sing Celine Dion's number 1 hit, in or out of tune. Well, who cared?


That night out, we both dressed up to celebrate Titanic's 100th year and Sweetie Pie's 27th year of anniversary. The moment I stepped into the cinema hall, I've started humming 'My Heart Will Go On' in my mouth. Good memories of being young were brought back and I sure hell remembered how I used to drown in my own tears every single time I watched Titanic. Especially during the last part when Rose finally closed her eyes on her death bed, and flashes of images being in the Titanic back in 1912, with Jack waiting for above the stairs staring at the grandfather clock, came to her mind.


I think I've mentioned before about not fancying putting on those 3D glasses, coz they never failed giving me headaches, but watching movies like Harry Potter and Titanic with those 3D glasses definitely worth the pain.


Sweetie Pie and I enjoyed our night watching Titanic 3D and most importantly, we didn't fall asleep or cried! That was good news to me, at least I didn't ruin my mascara.

Wana bring back those good memories of yours back in 1998? Then go catch Titanic 3D at cinemas near you. Who would've thought that Titanic had sank for a 100years now!