Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Last Flight

A change in behavior begins with a change in the heart, while a change of career begins with a change in interest. My fragile heart no longer belongs in the blue skies as the winds of change has been whispering in my ears to evolve.

So last weekend, I went for THE last fight. It was to Adelaide.

The flight to and return from Adelaide were pleasant and smooth.In Adelaide, well, knowing that I might not be able to step into Australia as often right after, I shopped til I dropped! Mainly at 2 of my favourite Australian brands outlet, Forever New and Review. I didn't just shop for myself, but for everyone close to me.

Anyway, before we departed from Adelaide, I managed to take a few pictures at Adelaide International Airport with my fellow colleagues for remembrance. In short, the last pictures of me in my beloved green kebaya uniform. When I put it that way, it was undeniably heartbreaking :'(



Am I ready to let go of these fond memories, flying with incredibly great people at 35,000 feet high for the past 8 years?Perhaps not, but sooner or later I'll adapt to my new lifestyle, and new career.A much more challenging, yet interesting career with no waking-up-at-odd-hours routine and check-in bag needed. Wanna know what it is? THAT I hafta save for later.So keep browsing for new entries!Enjoy your weekend folks! :)