Monday, August 15, 2011

Pretty in Pink on Raya

I was in an extremely festive mood!!Getting off days during 1st and 2nd of Raya wasn't just the reason.My Raya outfits are gona be ready soon too!

Have you fashionistas managed to peek into your favourite boutiques for any new arrivals that could be your potential nominees for your Raya outfits?

Well,to those who haven't,I have the ultimate GREAT news!I'm giving away TWO of my worn-once preloved Raya outfits!You wana hear the best part of it?They're gona be FREE!!

You might wanna know what's in it for me.Honestly,nothing.

Generosity suddenly kicked in as I was browsing through my past Raya outfits in the wardrobe.Not that it was filled with galleons of them,but it occurred to me that some outfits being kept there will be never worn,ever again.At least not by me.They were all in perfect condition but some just bailed out on me by not fitting me well.Especially these 2 pretty young pinkies.


Both were bought in different years,and both managed to trick my stupid eyes into taking them home,when they weren't actually the perfect fit for me.I have no freaking idea why I bought them =P


The details on each material were perfectly sewn and the sequins all over them definitely make them stand out and look fabulous.

The baju kurung is labeled as XS,but it absolutely fit an M.I looked like someone who desperately borrowed a baju kurung from a slightly bigger sized sister (whom I never had) when wearing it.And it seriously made me devastated coz the kurung is such an adorable piece =(


On the other hand,the kebaya is labeled as S,but again an M can perfectly fit in it.It was magically turned into a kebaya from an Indian saree material.Exactly like the kurung,it has embroideries and sequins all over.


As much as it breaks my heart to let go of these 2 magnificent pieces,I would love to give them away as Raya gifts to 2 different girls who will promise me to make full use of the outfits.Regardless if I personally know these 2 potential owners or not,I'd be more than happy to receive emails or private messages on FaceBook from them.Don't think of yourselves as charity work,but as someone who just hit the jackpot by receiving Raya gifts from me.Not that I'm a celebrity or anything =P

So I'm looking forward to hearing from you ladies who are interested in the outfits very soon,as Raya is just around the corner.Perhaps we will discuss more about the owner exchange procedures privately when you've reached me.

Don't hold yourselves back,fashionistas!Give me that buzz! =D