Tuesday, August 23, 2011

High Tea In St Tropez

I was just back from Melboune,and of course,I did what I do best there,SHOPPING at FOREVER NEW!Gassy and empty stomach due to puasa somehow in a way affected my tiny little brain into getting myself to splurge lavishly,ignoring the fact that Raya is gona be just around the corner.

I was mesmerized with their new collection called 'High Tea in St Tropez'.I mean,who wouldn't love all the girly pieces that have embellishments and bow details,laces,and flowy chiffons,right?If I have all the money in the world,I'd buy Forever New's franchise so that I could drown myself into their waves of girly and exquisite pieces every single day.Of course after I've owned Louis Vuitton,Chanel and Dior =P

Anyway,back to reality,here are some amazing pieces that you'll find indulging at the stores of Forever New :

Lace detail dress paired with lace detail ballet flats and scallop detail belt.
Embellished yoke top paired with jacquard formal short.
Faye floral applique cardigan paired with metallic jacquard skirt and a pair of corsage detail heels.
Lastly,florence silk maxi dress accessorized with statement necklace and embellished rose detail clutch.

Weren't they such candies for sored eyes?My favourite would be the faye floral applique cardigan and gona buy more from the collection next month during my long stay of night stopping in Perth.I might be broke by the time I reached Perth due to excessive spending on Raya,but hey,there's always a Visa card somewhere hiding in a girl's purse.Hehe =P

It is really too bad that we don't have a Forever New outlet in Malaysia but thanks to my company for rostering me to Australian ports almost every single month.At least I get to do the monthly walk-in visit into Forever New =)