Friday, April 29, 2011

Mad Scarf-ers

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
My utmost favourite line of Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland =D To be honest,I have zero percent idea on what he was insolently talking bout but I just love the unorthodox combination of two different things.I mean,what does a raven got to do with a writing desk?Absolutely bonkers!

Anyway,as some of you might know,my family,Sweetie Pie and I are going for a 1 week trip to New Zealand,departing tomorrow morning.Hoorayyyy!!It has been awhile since all of us went on a family trip so I hafta say that I'm pretty excited to go on with the plan.Tickets booked,hotel rooms reserved,bags packed and we are all definitely ready to go!Before packing,Sweetie Pie and I went for some last minute shopping for clothing items that we might need for the trip.I am very well aware with the weather condition there in New Zealand,so getting some necessary items to suit the weather was most definitely crucial.

But among all those vital clothing items needed,we fixed our eyes more on scarfs.Most of time,I've been using the same pink scarf over and over again throughout the years as scarfs are not that practical especially to Malaysians.Humidity and scarfs just don't match.So,our trip to New Zealand opens the opportunity for us to accessorize with scarfs without having to kill ourselves in humidity.


I had no idea that scarf hunting could be so much fun!We jumped from 1 shop to another with the hope of finding the right scarfs.Alas,we found our perfect matches at Zara and both our scarfs were at the same price!=D

Little did I know,my last minute shopping didn't just end there.It continued in Melbourne yesterday at Forever New =D Man,I seriously shopped til I literally dropped!I went back to the hotel room with 2 full Forever New bags consisting tops,a dress,a pair of boots,a few accessories and skirts.Pheww!!


Can't wait to wear all of my new stuffs during our trip to New Zealand!=D But my excitement was killed by an SMS from the airline saying that our flight tomorrow will be delayed for 1 hour.Tough luck=( Well,it is just an hour,no biggie!So I hope to see you folks again a week from now with reports bout my New Zealand trip.You folks have a great weekend ahead!Toodles!