Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Image Tricks

It is a lonely boring off day.Neither have that feeling of exploring what's outside of this crib,nor doing anything in particular inside this crib.So I started swiping my fingers on the screen of my iPhone,looking for something new to experience with.Photography applications caught my bare eyes and installing every single free items related to photography would be the best thing to do.

So here are the results that I got from my experiments!

Both were produced by Leme Leme HD

Mashed by Photo Mess

Beautified by More Beaute 2

I sure do love these applications!Although they might not look natural,hey,that's what technology is all bout in the photography world!They make your pictures look more artsy and creative.If I do find any other interesting applications,I'll let you folks know ;D