Thursday, April 21, 2011

1 Fine Afternoon

In my previous post,I've mentioned bout the identity and uniform amendments that we are undergoing liaise with the company's mission to obtain a new and fresher profile.So,it is vital that we all go to our specific tailors by end of April for new measurements before they start working on our new uniforms.Since there are 2 off days left for me before reaching the end of April,I decided to set a visit to the tailors' in Sg Buloh earlier today with a darling neighbour of mine,Azuati.

Since Azuati is a new unfamiliar character to most of my blog readers,here's a quick intro on her.She's currently a Bkt Jelutong resident,staying not very far frm my crib and also a dear friend that I've known since I was a baby in the airline.When in uniform,she's one sassy intimidating supervisor that scares most junior crews away,no kidding!But only those who are close enough to her will agree when I say she has the genuine heart of gold.Not trying to kiss anybody's ass here,so back to the story telling =D

After being measured at the tailors',we were told that it is advisable for us to drop by again in a month time for fitting.Pulak kan?Well,as long as the new uniform fits us perfectly,I guess another long confusing trip to Sg Buloh wouldn't hurt.

It was still early to head home,so 1Utama was our next destination to grab some light hi-tea and catching up session.Azuati's high maintenance perfectly permed hair need some washing and blowing,so I suggested to get it done at my usual salon,Russell's.A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.Glad they did a good job handling her hair,or I'll hafta hide my face for recommending them to Azuati =P

And the result........
Wallaaaa!!!

Wish I could pull off that pixie cropped hair look,but I can 100% guarantee you that I'll end up looking like a derailed tomboy if I did.So I have no choice but to tangle myself in this past shoulder hair style.It was time to head home after exchanging gossips over hi-tea at Oasis Cafe.Little did I know,I got to bring home a little gift frm Azuati!Though by coincident that the gift was bought,it was her thought to give it to me that counts.Took a picture in it while trying it out...

A soft flow-y chiffon top from Taipei.

How sweeter can my darling Azuati be,right?Well,its great to have thoughtful people surrounding you,I feel blessed.Anyway,that's all about it for now.Heading to the outback of Down Under tomorrow night,so gotta rest well,especially when your gums and 1 particular tooth just couldn't stop bugging you.Have a great weekend folks!