Sunday, April 4, 2010

GP Fever

Great to be back again at Sepang Circuit for the most anticipated event of the year,the F1 Grand Prix.I've never failed to be present at the circuit every single year either as one of Petronas' Gridgirl or spectator.This year,I spent my rainy evening with darling Juares at the circuit as spectators.Eventhough we managed to only go for the qualifying race,it was more than enough to delight my darling as it was his 1st time to experience the feeling of adrenaline rushing through his body whenever the F1 cars' engines roared on the circuit.We had an excellent time posing all over the circuit area,watching the race,and battling with the heavy rain.I'll write more tomorrow,after attending darling Juares' graduation night which will be held at Dewan Sri Endon,Putrajaya.Can't wait for it =)

Bumped into a very dear friend,Brigette Liberty

Loving all great motorsports events.