Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Turning Into Rebecca Bloomwood.HELP!

Do you find yourself constantly drawn towards stores?
Denna : No.

Does your heart quicken when you see new merchandise in neatly stacked piles?
Denna : No.

Did you answer NO to these questions on consequently in denial?
Denna : No.

Did you just say NO again?
Denna : No....Yes =P

The more I watch this movie (Confessions of a shopaholic),the more I'm becoming Ms Rebecca Bloomwood.The only difference is that I don't have my own Suze Cleath-Stuart or Luke Brandon to pull me back to the ground whenever I go overboard with my shopping sprees.My Sweetie Pie is undeniably the evil twin that Becky Bloomwood never got the chance to have,surely because Sophie Kinsella never created one.He clearly isn't a big help at all.I'm not so sure how I get into this messy situation in the first place as I was quite an obedient shopper,and I normally control my own urge to shop without any help from others.It's getting worse by the day as I'm entirely drawn to branded stuffs which are really really expensive and cost me a fortune.I seem not to care about my expenses on daily meals for nightstops out of the country anymore as I enjoy munching on instant porridge/noodles in the hotel room while I clear out all of my monthly salary on labeled dresses and accessories.I'm in a grave danger,and I resented having a credit card which has a high barrier of credit limit =(.The good thing bout my addiction towards these grand labeled stuffs is that people around me gets to enjoy the benefits as well.I refuse to settle for less than a Burberry,Marc Jacobs or Karen Millen,so I keep splurging on presents with labels for them too.I hope this addiction expires soon or I'll end up 'cleaning' my bank accounts every month without even a penny in it.HELP!

p/s : Shazana Pear,I still remember how we horribly laughed at the fan-dance scene in the movie.Well,it never failed to make me laugh every single time,just as much as the 1st time I watched it with you =)