Saturday, February 20, 2010

Everyday Is A Fairytale

Hey folks!It's great to be back,a solid weekend at home.Well,where shall I start now...Hmm...Okay,last week was a blast.Had an enduringly perfect Valentine's Day,surprisingly 'profitable' Chinese New Year,stress free flights,and a great job offer with an eye-popping amount of payment .And the perfect week still continues up til today.I couldn't be more happier and grateful towards all these.Love is all around me,baby!=)
Today at noon,my baby brother went back to his second home,the land of the Kiwis.He's gonna be missed terribly but not for long though.Good luck being a final year student,Bro.We'll be seeing you again in 2011.


I'm bringing you all back to last week.Just right before Chinese New Year,I'd been lucky to receive angpows from my generous wealthy passengers.And still receiving those red packets yesterday and probably day after tomorrow as my parents and I have been invited for a number of open houses.Keep the bills rolling,Uncles!;D..On Chinese New Year itself,I was having the time of my life being in other people's country and went crazy in Disneyland!Things got better when I received a special gift from my darling Sweetheart prior to Valentine's Day.Not that I've been keeping up with the tradition of celebrating Valentine's Day every year,but when the spirit of love conquered the whole city or probably the whole world,I just couldn't ignore it totally.It felt good knowing that you're just as in love as the rest of the people in the whole wide world=)After I got back from my trip,darling Juares continued the love spirit by taking me to the movies and watched Valentine's Day.It was a great romantic movie and it totally delivered the message that everybody should fall in love with their bestfriends.Like I've highlighted in my previous entry,the definition of a bestfriend here is somebody that you feel comfortable being around,do silly things together and not trying to be the idea of his/her perfect soulmate.What can I say,folks.I've found mine,so can you=)Looking forward to having continuous great weeks ahead..