Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Confessions Of An Online Shopaholic

It has been a week since I last wrote an entry.Been extremely busy with flights and I'm off for 3 solid days now.Good heavens!Apparently,my off days had been filled with shopping,90% of the 24 hours I have in a day.I hardly went anywhere folks,all I did was sitting in front of my pink notebook,browsing through items on ebay!This is a confession of an online shopaholic!Since I'm not so proud of my addiction to online shopping,I will hafta put all the blame on darling Juares for getting me involved in the first place.Urghh!And now,I bet he's the one who's tired of hearing me saying "I'm ebay-ing" whenever he asked "What are you doing,Baby?".Looks like both of us hafta bare with the unexpected consequences here.So folks,especially those with credit cards or Paypal accounts,DO NOT even think of trying your luck on looking for things that you can't find in Malaysia's shopping outlets at ebay,coz they totally have everything there,and ebay will eat you up alive!