Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why I Love Juares Rizal..

1). He was my best guy friend.Seriously.When we were in Form 5.
2). He never failed to comfort me when I feel down.He'll sit down and listens to every word I say.He's not that much of an advisor though,but everything that comes out from his mouth seems to make perfect sense.
3). He's a Red Devil's fan.It's an excuse for me to be obnoxious whenever he brings up football matters.
4). He makes me laugh.He's even funnier than Will Ferrell.
5). He makes me cry.Well,who doesn't cry?
6). He's one bad ass hunk,who seems to look pretty tough to me on the outside,but as fragile as a little girl on the inside.His insecurities are way beyond imagination.
7). He's a drama king.He should win a Grammy.
8). He loves all of my guilty pleasures.Ice-cream,desserts,chocolates and candies.
9). He drives like he's one hell of a road tyco.
10). He cares for my health,beauty,family,pet and personal needs.If Billie Jean could talk,it would definitely nod its head,agreeing to my statement.
11). He loves HOT girls with super long legs.Guess who's the first in his HOTTIES' LIST? =)
12). He's athletic.I beg you,stop showing your arms too much.
13). He's not afraid to cry and put away all of his ego when it comes to dealing with his Bunny Boo here.
14). He's insanely good looking with his scrunched bad-boy hair style and cute goatee.Even the handsome Taylor Lautner will feel intimidated when he sees you.
15). He loves me.More than he loves himself.


*My Beaver was doing what he always does best..yawning =D