Friday, December 25, 2009

Being married

BARNEY STINSON : Tell me more about being married.
MARSHALL ERIKSEN : Well,sometimes,when you're married,you wake up to the smell of breakfast already on the table.
BARNEY STINSON : And coffee too?
MARSHALL ERIKSEN : And coffee too.Sometimes,she'll even put out a vase of freshly cut flowers.
BARNEY STINSON : I love flowers.And sometimes,when you're worried you've made all the wrong decisions in life and you're not nearly the man you want to be,what does she do then?
MARSHALL ERIKSEN : Well,she tells you that you're great and it's all gonna be okay.
BARNEY STINSON : That's wonderful.

I'm currently addicted to the comedy series of  How I Met Your Mother.Since now is the wedding season and most of my friends are tying their knots like a fast-spreading contagious disease,the above dialogue in 1 of the episodes caught my attention.Folks,being married is a wonderful thing(I suppose) and none of us should be afraid to commit to it.To my soon-to-be-married friends,enjoy your journey that you'll share with your other half and all the happiness in the world to all of you.Cheers!