Thursday, December 31, 2009

Funny How FB Legitimizes People's Life

I'm on my last day of standby duty and it's gonna end in another half an hour,but still no call!Yeehaww!That also means I'm free to celebrate New Year's eve in KL.To my friend,Shazana Fairuz,have fun celebrating New Year in Bangkok.I just wanna share with all of you something  that I found hilarious.I was on a Xiamen flight,and my crew members were updating each other with the juiciest gossips of our flying life.They went on and on til they got into a topic of Wi-Fi facilities at our nightstopping stations' hotels.

Steward A : Korg tau tak skrg kt Hotel X ade free Wi-Fi provided in every room?
Leading Stewardess : Serious?Boleh la aku bercucuk tanam kt FarmVille aku while nightstopping nnt.
Stewardess A : Haah,aku selalu je suruh die ni tido while chatting ngn die kt FB.Tapi korg tau tak jawapan die?"Haa,kejap..aku nk harvest dulu,baru tido"
Steward A and Myself : Hahaha!
Leading Stewardess : Haritu lagi la..anak aku ajak keluar..pastu aku ckp la "Kejap,Ma nak masak ni!"..Anak aku pun balas la "Tak payah Ma,kite makan kt luar je"..pastu aku ckp la "Bukan..Ma nak masak kt Cafe World ni la!"
All of us there laughed!

Well,as all of you can see,FaceBook does affect a lot of people's life,even the ones whom are married with kids like Exhibit A above.I'm not saying it is wrong coz if it makes people feel happier and occupied,it never will be an issue.To those who are addicted and neglected their priorities,now that's a crime!FYI,I LOVE FB too!=D