Monday, December 7, 2009

Blessed

I'm screwed.BIG time!I finished the whole BIG tub of the sinfully delicious Paddle Pop new Lava flavoured ice-cream,which was supposed to be meant for Asha,in 3 days!Lucky me,I didn't get any complaints regarding my weight matter from the grooming officer a few days back.In fact,I got tired of being pushed to gain few more kilograms over and over again throughout my 5-year career as a trolley dolly.And apparently,I'm totally grateful to be blessed with this fat-resistant figure=)Went to the famous annual PC Fair in KLCC today.Didn't buy anything but I was dragged to go for free-goodies-hunting.Amazingly,I had fun buzzing around the big crowd.Hehe.And finally before my night ended,Sweetie Pie and I got to enjoy our 1st candle light dinner,and as all of you can guess,it was totally aweeeeeesomeeee.....!*in Barney's tone*=D